Sunday, June 13, 2010

Writing Opportunity for Christian Mom's

I am looking to feature some Christian Mom articles on pretty much any area of life..
I have a special section on my blog called "Got Faith?" and I have neglected it some/alot lately and would love to get it going with your posts! Of course your Name and website will be featured on the post. All that I ask is that you relate/mention to scriptures.
The main topics I am looking for (not limited to)

  • Single Motherhood

  • Everyday Money Saving

  • Bible Teachings for Children

  • How the bible/God has helped your life

  • Introduction to God/Bible
Again these are not the only topics I'll consider posting but these are just the ones that have been heavy on my heart to share.
I am not limiting the number of posts. As soon as I read your post I will share it on my site :) I will be posting two a week to allow "show time" for each article.
Thanks in advance

Please email Miracle_Creations07@yahoo.com with the link or the offer to write a post.

 

 
 
 

Share/Bookmark
** I was not paid in any fashion for this post. **
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I'll keep this in mind when I write my next faith post. In the meantime, feel free to browse my blog for any post you'd like to use.

    www.justwriting.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my post and I'll email it to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless