Saturday, February 20, 2010

FREE TacoBell Fresco Taco

Ok, first off that awesome drink, Baja Blast, was made exclusively for Taco Bell or so says this tweet @TacoBell .. I'm not much of a soda person but I love lemonade. After I tried this drink out I think I have a new favorite.. It has a lemonade fruity/citrus twang plus carbonation.. Its great!

Ok so on to the FREEEEEE Fresco Taco.. @TacoBell also posted that this offer is good til 2/24. You get a choice of Chicken, Beef or Steak. I made a drivethru at taco bell the other day and tried this taco (chicken) actually. ITS GREAATTT!!!!


Print your coupon at http://www.drivethrudiet.com/


You can also win a year of free Fresco Tacos with your 2009 resolution.. Check it out!








Share
Share/Bookmark


Proud member of Mommy PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless