Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, 20ll






 
So it's that time again!!! New Year, New Way and some of us a New You! For me it's all three!
 
Life throws you curve balls and I am here to take a hit!
It's a brand 'New Year', 20ll, 'New Ways' are here to stay thanks to Life Church and I am working on a 'New You' thanks to HCG Drops!
 
I am starting out today saying I will make some changes and as hard as it is I am holding myself accountable through my blog lol...
My house is in an organized chaotic mess, thanks to recent stress (why do I keep rhyming lol), potty training in process, new medication, new routines and new body!
 
No I am not taking pictures at this moment, gotta gather the guts to do that. lol So here are some of my top 5's good and bad :)
 

Top 5Bad (Things to change-I figured get the bad out first :D )
1. Gotta Potty Train
2. I weigh 18.....8
3. Gotta get organized
4. Gotta fix the headliner in my van and DESPERATELY need to clean the carpets of my van {lol - the life of a mommy.}
5. Gotta work out a better schedule now that im working :(
Top 5 Good ( Things to come)
1. Using HCG Drops for weight loss and working healthy skin and smile :D
2. I have lots of trash bags, thank goodness, lots of stuff to get rid of lol
3. Life is working out the kinks. I have a new Job at Casual Male XL.. Come see me if you are local to the Hurst location :D
4. Last year I became a blogger at Mommy PR. Be sure to come follow us there.
5. Tax return is on the way, wooohooooooo, and I can't wait to prepay some bills, pay off my medical bills and FILL UP THE GAS TANK! :D The small things in life lol




Top 5 Blogs (My overall favorites of the year)
  1. Mommy PR - I was a big reader and now im a blogger. FOLLOWING IS A MUST! Please :)
  2. Clueless Mama, Guessing All The Way - Laurie is such an awesome person. She has some of the funniest reviews, greatest giveaways and other odds and ends in between.
  3. Miracle Momas - Sheri offers many services for moms in the business world or looking for great specials. Check her out!
  4. Army Wife 101 - Krystel shares many in's and out's of military life and even includes some humor in the matter. She also offers reviews and giveaways for her readers! If you are a military wife you gotta see this blogger :)
  5. Jenny On The Spot - HILLARIOUS, Creative, fun and more. She is a great blogger due to personality as well as awesome reviews, giveaways, articles and more!! YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL!





 
 
 
 

Share/Bookmark
 
** I was not paid in any form for this post. **
 
 Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! I am so happy to see you getting things straightened out. Goals are good girl. I got mine set but decided to keep it a month at time so maybe I won't give up so easily lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless