Monday, December 27, 2010

Getting creative with the kiddos - Contest

Desmond and Mommy. COMPLETELY Desmond's idea.
Cookie cutter picture



Growing up I always loved photography and as I got older it was slimmer and slimmer that I found the time to be creative. Luckily my oldest son loves to be creative, my daughter is a diva and my youngest is a ham.
Lately we have been getting creative with our pictures and trying to get in different poses or new ideas for picture taking so I thought I would share! This could be a good Wordless Wednesday but I had to share now :D
 





Desmond hanging out at Mc Donalds



I'm not sure which one of my kids took this. I was setting up for a review and found this on my camera afterwards lol  - Jordan


He decided to have a late night so we had some fun taking pictures (series) - Desmond



 

Mommy and Desmond


Mommy and Desmond


Taylor last Christmas

Taylor getting goofey with the bow to her present


Desmond making his bed


Getting goofey again

Diva status


All three! :D



Obviously I can't take full credit from the creative side because as you see my kids have some outstanding personality. They are definately fun to photograph!
 
 
CONTEST!
The most creative photos will win

  • 1 month advertisement of your blog here,
  • A featured write up about your blog/business which will also go out in my newsletter to over 130 subscribers and 
  •  Custom Greeting card in your choice of size sent to your local Walmart for printing.

 
 
 
In order to enter the contest  write up a post sharing your creative photos (up to 8 or 1 per child), link to my post here and be sure to comment with a link to your post.
 
 
*You must be a GFC follower in order to enter this contest*
 
*** If you would like to donate a prize please leave a comment letting me know when you share your link or email me at Miracle_Creations07@ yahoo . com **
 
Ends 1/10/11
 

Share/Bookmark
 
** I was not paid in any form for this post. **
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I follow via GFC and my post can be found here: http://jonbonjovious.blogspot.com/2011/01/talents-and-personality.html
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless