Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dear SodaStream, Your energy drink was a SUCCESS! - Review








SodaStream's drinks makers are fashionable, fun, sleek and easy to use catering to a range of consumer preferences. All of our models allow consumers to prepare the same high-quality carbonated beverages. As part of our commitment to our consumers, we provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all machines.
 
 


Starting at $99.95 This sleek soda system easy to take along and doesn't take up much space on the counters. This is a very simple machine to use. I WAS SO SURPRISED.

Making homemade soda and carbonated water is so simple - turn tap water into sparkling water in 3 seconds! Enjoy the convenience of homemade soda and protect the environment - no heavy bottles to carry, store at home or throw away. Sparkle to your taste with our delicious soda syrups. Add the flavor of your choice and make your favorite drink. Simple to clean and reuse. With the latest designs it will also look great in your kitchen. So… do you still do bottles?




 
 
The best part (to me) about the SodaStream System is the opportunity to control the amount of carbonation your drinks have. I love to have a soda here and there (mainly sprite) but the carbonation always gets to me. I love that I can do 1,2,3 or however many pushes on the carbonation button to get the amount you want. 
 I received a few options of SodaStream Syrups. The ones listed on this post are not the only syrups. Please check out the site! AWESOME STUFF
 I love that they are not made with High Fructose Corn Syrup, instead they use Splenda and other sweetners you can find in the ingredients.
 
 






 Although I am not a big dark soda drinker this was actually a decent flavor.
 
 





 This is the flavor I was excited to try first. It wasn't quite what I had expected. It had more of the bitterness from the mango and orange then sweetness but for those who like the natural tastes of the fruits this is perfect for you!
 
 





 
This was a great flavor.. It's a true lemonade type flavor. I thought it might have been a sprite type drink but this is better :D (I'm a huge lemonade fan!)
 
 
Last but not least... The Energy Drink!
 
 
 

From the company:




Why pay up to $2 for an energy drink from the store when you can make it yourself, in seconds, starting at less than 20 cents per serving? And you control the fizz and flavor intensity. Contains Vitamins B6 and B12, Niacin, Folate, Riboflavin, Vitamin C, Caffeine and Biotin.
 
As I mentioned earlier my soda drink of choice tends to be Sprite. So I am not used to caffeine.
I was running a little low on energy and decided to drink some of this. I was told by a friend who does drink energy drinks that it is comparable to Red Bull as the company says but I never really liked Red Bull.... SodaStream energy is BEYOND a great savings. Only $.20 per serving is what the company says and it makes me easily consider this drink because it DOES work! I was definately full of energy at 2 am (a little late lol) but it worked perfect because I had to clean house :D Thanks SodaStream for helping me!
 
We do love all of the regular flavors. I am not so much into the diet drinks but over all they have great flavors.
 
 








 
 
 

Share/Bookmark
 
 
** I was not paid in cash form for this post. I did receive free product for my testing purposes in exchange for this review post. **
 Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless