Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Andy's Homemade Fudge


My Brother Andy makes the best homemade fudge I have ever had. And the variety of flavors is unreal. I mean he even has banana!! I mean who makes banana fudge?? Well he sure does and the flavor is to die for.  So I am trying to help him promote this most awesome business that he is trying to get going. He also makes Homemade Buckeyes too!!
The flavor's available are:
Plain Chocolate, Chocolate Walnut, Maple Walnut, Peanut Butter, Butterscotch, Banana, Chocolate Covered Banana, Rocky Road, & Cream DeMinthe!





Share/Bookmark


** I was not paid in cash form for this post. ** Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless