Monday, August 30, 2010

Pregnancy Clinic Gift Basket Fillers & Donations Needed

I am planning an event for a local Pregnancy Clinic and I wanna include you!
 
 




 
The clinic is for moms to get educated on parenting, cpr, birthing options and the typical testing when learning you are pregnant :) The company has been around for over 20 years and not long ago opened up a second location. I have donated many bags of things (too embarrassed to tell you the number, I had WAY  too much stuff lol) but now I wanna help moms, help these moms. :)
 
The Work At Home Mom community has a reputation for being caring and giving and I wanted to be sure and include you guys in this opportunity to help you promote your  business and give back.
 
Deadline for donations and fillers is September 20th.
 
I will be making up two baskets. One for the workers (a few men) and one for the moms. 
I will also be putting together 35 goody bags for this opportunity (will accept more if you like, for future events) to make available to everyone who comes in.
 
Each person who donates will have a blog post here on my site and will be featured on a flyer at the clinic as well as in the goody bags  (this way you are in the bags even if you can't send fillers and donations).
 
If you would like to make a donation or send your promotional items for the goody bags please email me at Miracle_Creations07 @ yahoo. com
Please note that only one representative per company will be included in each bag per event that I do.

Current Sponsors: (have received package)
* myScentEssence - Tara Todd
* It Works - Tara Todd
* SnugZee - Alice Forgey
* Arbonne - Denise Anzaldua
* Scentsy - Sheri Carpenter
* Kat's Coffees - Sheri Carpenter
Pending packages from:
AVON
Happy and Healthy Mom
Scribble Prints
Personal Baby
Joeys Balloons



 
 
 
 

Share/Bookmark
 
 
** I was not paid in any form for this post. **
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless