Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Adding Just The Right Touch with Bistro Sets and FREE SHIPPING - CSNStores.com

Updating my kitchen and dining area are my top priorities these days. I have an obsession with cleaning materials, organization and TABLES! I have searched high and low for something family friendly(3 kids and childcare provider) functional but also classy, modern and not kiddy style.
 
Browsing through the Bistro Sets from CSN I found this amazing table.
 
Brookhaven Newton Counter Height Storage Dinette Table in Espresso
 
 


This is an awesome table. Even better it's a great price! I have been window shopping for my ideal table and have found some similar to this height and color etc and they were all atleast $200 and did NOT include the table shelving.. FREE SHIPPING on this makes it an even better deal. When my funds are available for a new table I would definately have CSN as my top pick for places to shop.



I was given a $40 gift certificate to purchase some products in exchange for a review post and I found some great deals for cleaning, organization and kitchen!

There are lots of items that have FREE shipping so shopping at CSN Stores is much easier when calcuting your cost.

I did have some shopping cart issues for some time today which have been fixed. Customer service through the website is pretty fast at responding although I wish there was a way to recover my original order. Either way it was fun to shop around both times :)




 

Share/Bookmark
 
 
 
** I was not paid in cash form for this post.
I did receive product in exchange for my post here and future review. Picture provided by CSNStores.com**
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless