Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We have done it again!!! - Miracle Momas



I can't begin to describe how great things are starting to look around here. Our blog is growing, we are doing more reviews and getting more feedback coming in. It is totally awesome.  Last month I was contacted to create a newsletter for a church that featured articles and ads from all types of WAHM businesses. It went over HUGE!!! We are now going to do this on a bi-monthly basis with the first edition passed out the first weekend in September. So yes every other month the newsletter will be printed and passed out to 400+ people.
This is such an amazing opportunity it is hard to pass it up. I love doing these sort of things and helping promote others.  And to be asked to do this on a continued basis is a huge deal for me. Of course I am going to take it on I just have to lol.  Tara Todd begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting from A Creation Of Miracle's is going to be helping with all the design work. I will still have to pay for printing and since we are printing over 400 copies that is why we will be charging for ad space. This will be front and back printing in black & White ink.

Click Here for Full Details







Share/Bookmark




** I was not paid in cash form for this post. ** Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless