Almost two weeks ago I posted a review for My Scent Essence. Who by the way offers toxic free waxes and the goodies to make them fill your house with pretty aromas!
Today I made a switch of scents, from Sparkling Berry Shake (AWESOME! My fav!!) to Dreamer (is a really fresh, clean kinda laundry smell. LOVE IT! ). I wasn't sure how I was suppose to empty it exactly (safely) because the easiest way to change it out would be to melt it down and pour it out ..
Well thats what I did and I was even able to put my hand on the bowl that holds the wax without getting burnt.. To me that is just awesome. It sits on a burner that heats it up, so you expect the bowl to be hot.. IT WASNT! yyeaa :D
Also, my 1 year old who was standing by decided to check out the pretty pink liquid.. He stuck his fingers in it and let out a little yelp. I was so scared he was burned but, HE WASNT..
The wax only gets hot enough to melt and put off the aroma and not hot enough to be scorching! When I took the wax off his fingers all he said was yucky.. I asked if it hurt and he said no.. Just kept repeating yuck.. lol
So it didn't hurt, just felt yucky (that was what the yelp was about) Not that I encourage you to let your kids play in the wax but know that its not only non-toxic but it also won't burn the kiddos or you... Neither will the bowl :D