Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mommy PR Blog Award Recipient

 


WOW!!!!

I thought it would be a LONG time before I was the recipient of any awards. Especially one that is so defined.. Mommy PR is well known for organization, high expectations (per the FDA requirements) and CLASS...

I am big on honesty, variety, family friendly content and providing inspiration and resources here on my blog. To have it noticed and pointed out is such a HUGE compliment especially by one of my favorite (ok, YES my FAVORITE) sites out there.

I am super excited to be included as a Mommy PR approved blog and featured on their site.




 
 I receieved this award two days ago and since then my computer has decided to give me crazy issues... You have no clue how anxious I was to make his post!
 
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU
 
 Wanna know how you can be Mommy PR Approved and be featured on their site?
Click here to find out what their requirements are.
 


Share
Share/Bookmark
 
** I was not paid in any fashion for this post. **
 

1 comment:

  1. Applause! Well deserved as you have helped us 1000 times over with so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless