Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3d Flower Bracelet Gold - Review & Special

3D Flower Bracelet Gold
BRACELET / STRETCH / BANGLE / 3D FLOWER / 5 PIECE / CABOCHON / CRYSTAL STUDS / LUCITE / METAL CASTING / 1 1/2INCH WIDE / NICKEL AND LEAD COMPLIANT
Size : 1.5, INCH W
color : Brown


This BEAUTIFUL 3D Gold Flower Bracelet... I know I don't have to tell this, but like a dingbat when I looked at this picture I guess I wasn't very observant. I thought it was just one flower (which I loved) and the little gold bars around and was thinking it would be so cool to have the flower all the way around.. DRR  Again, like a dingbat when it came in the mail I was super suprised!  It's beautiful and the flowers go all the way around like you can obviously see in this picture (It must have been really late when I looked lol)





(This is my daughter Taylor and Me, then my sleeping son Jordan. We were waiting on bubbie to get out of school so I had to occupy Taylor.)

In the middle of the flower its not just a little circle, there are like 30 little stones that sparkle when the sun hits it! I feel like a super star when I wear this! I'm one of those moms that says she will treat herself one day.. Well, this was a perfect fit for a treat to mom! I LOVE THIS!!!!!

And mothers day is coming up :D

Suprisingly its only $12.95 but I can tell you it's worth more than that. It's a very well made piece of jewelry... You can buy it here!

Really fast shipping and $5 Flat rate too:D




 I have more for you!!!

15% off!! WHAT WHAT??













 
 

Share/Bookmark
 
 
Photobucket 
 
** I was not paid in any fashion for this post. The product itself did not alter my opinions within this post. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless