Butterfly TP Roll Craft
The butterfly looks sort of like a monarch butterfly (except a bit more cheerful than the real deal). To see what a REAL monarch looks like, including a bunch of facts about their lives and habitat and a printable coloring page... visit Fun Facts for Kids. Close the window when done to return to this screen.
- Print out the template of choice
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the six hands (have the children count the hands. Butterflies have 6 legs).
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Good resources for Butterflies!: