Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FREE Bowling? YES! - AMF Summer Unplugged

Fun. Active. Social. Local.


AMF's Summer Unplugged is this summer's best bowling deal!

Zip, Zero, Zilch for Kids 16 and Under




Photo provided by AMF


Although I'm not the best bowler, even though my family have put together bowling leagues and won multiple trophies because of their skills, I absolutely LOVE bowling. In highschool a friend of mine and I used to bowl at AMF centers and challenge eachother to make the goofiest move ever! Like it was a Guiness championship for the ugliest/goofiest bowl.

Luckily for my ego {and his} we never revealed our true bowling skill {or lack of} after our first game we just decided to increase the fun with our "granny bowl", "booty shake", "blind roll" and "the bumper bounce" we could possibly roll out.

Years later....




Photo provided by AMF


My kids and I (6, 4 and 3) have been bowling a few times and I'm not sure if it's because they get to throw/roll a ball inside or because they are just as goofey as their mom and love to do silly moves too, but they love its so much they talk about it for weeks after we go. Lucky for all of us we can make it to the bowling alley more often now thanks to AMF's Summer Unplugged program. 


This summer, your children 16 and under can bowl for FREE at your local AMF. Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Just register your children to get weekly coupons via email for two free games per child per day all summer long. Children love bowling; it’s fun, active, social and local and – best of all – it’s FREE! That’s how AMF does summer!
I'd say the best bowler in my family would be my daughter, 4 years old. She can really toss that ball down the lane ;)

Who's the best bowler in your family?
I joined a contest to win some really cool prizes! I promise if I win, you will see an embarassing bowling video from me and my family ;) lol

Do you have a funny story or some bowling tips to help me better my bowling scores?

Are any of these you? lol


Picture provided by AMF, I wish I looked this cute bowling!


 Stay tuned to my posts. I just got my first email for free bowling and as soon as we go I will post a video :D

Check out their other sites for more great fun!






Share/Bookmark
 
** I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions and stories of this post are my own and any prize or offer do not influence my opinion or details of this post.**
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless