Thursday, May 26, 2011

Woman Prays to Jesus During Joplin Tornado




Even though you can’t see much, this chilling video really puts in perspective the level of horror the tornado victims had to endure. Rather than let fear paralyze her, one woman cried out to God during the terrifying ordeal. "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10 Please Pray for the Joplin tornado victims!


This video was originally posted on Godtube - Woman Prays to Jesus During Joplin Tornado







Share/Bookmark
 
** I was not paid in any form for this post. **
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless