Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BrytonPick - Floss in SECONDS! Review






 The BrytonPick is a sleek stainless steel floss that has a handy handle lol. Right away I was surprised that it fit inbetween some of my teeth that are real close together. As you know I'm sure, sometimes flossing can be a pain and you can't quite get into every spot you need too..
With the BrytonPick there is no space too small. My only suggestion is not to let your children use this, atleast not without supervision. The blades are pretty sharp and could cut the gums.
 
For my adult friends and you guys I would definately suggest this product. I feel like when I floss I am actually getting the job done now.
 
For more details on this product check out the info below.
 
Please follow this link for video presentation:
http://www.brytonpick.com/floss_in_seconds.html

 
BRYTONPick – FLOSS In Seconds Advantages:
• Convenient & faster interdental cleaning
• Reusable - up to 30 days, less waste, less environmental impact
• Germ resistant - flexible & thin stainless steel edges
• Portable – go anywhere credit card size carry-pouch

 
BRYTONPick is available @: Meijer Stores, A&P, Pathmark, Winn Dixie, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Save Mart, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Pearson Dental Supply & Others. You can ask your local pharmacy or food store manager to order BrytonPick for you; just pass them our info.

 
 
 
 

Share/Bookmark
 
** I was not paid in cash form for this post. **
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless