Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MyClyns Germ Protection Spray Review













When an exposure has occurred, response time is critical to lower your chance of becoming infected. In cases of exposure, you need a product that works effectively and is safe to use anywhere.

 
With MyClyns Personal Spray a whole new standard of care is available to protect you in the field when and where you need it. MyClyns Personal Spray is a protective spray in an easy-to-use convenient pen-like device that allows you to protect yourself immediately after an exposure while you are still attending to your care recipient.



MyClyns Personal Spray is a versatile, convenient and readily accessible first response non-aerosol spray providing immediate personal protection from potentially harmful pathogens.
MyClyns Personal Spray is the only non-alcohol option you can keep in your pocket and apply directly to your face and skin when you are in the field and your post-exposure protocols are not available.
•Independent laboratory tests show that the solution in MyClyns Personal Spray demonstrates a 99.99% reduction in over 60 potentially dangerous pathogens.
MyClyns Personal Spray contains a 510(k) medical device solution cleared by the FDA as a wound cleanser (under 21 CFR §880.5090).



Unfortunately, I already knew that the Germ Protection Spray would come in handy. But how crazy is it that the day it came I had to use it twice within the first 30 minutes.

The first time was a typical two year old need.
My youngest son decided to throw the ball out in the grass. We are in apartments with multiple dogs so there are all kinds of things in the grass. He picked up the ball and licked it!!!! I sprayed his face twice and was waiting for the yucky face or the stinky smell or something.. NOTHING. No smell, no complaining!

Then my daughter was riding her bike and the chain fell off. Apparently she didn't realize it and her face went into the handle bars. She cut her lip in two places and she is the type that hates to take care of it right away. So if I get ice it always ends up melting before she decides to use it. She wont rinse her mouth and I end up having to force her to lean over the sink so I can rinse it.
This time I tried to get her a drink (no success) and quickly patted her face then sprayed the Germ Protection Spray.
She was in the midst of a fit ofcourse and it gave her a little shock that I sprayed something on her but she didn't complain that it was yucky stinky or anything.

I love that it is a spray instead of an aerosol can spray. I also love that it's a convenient size, fits in my hand, and can be carried around with you on shopping days, playdates and as you know, this can always come in handy with little ones.
Each spray has about 60 uses and its only $9.95!


BUY IT!
Check out Where to Buy for retail locations near you or buy it online here!






Get connected with MyClyns on facebook for specials.
MyClyns on Twitter.
 

Share/Bookmark [Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless