Friday, August 13, 2010

Complimentary Makeover in Manhattan - Corinne's Fashion World


 
Complimentary Makeovers!
 
Need faces for my 2010 Fall Makeup Portfolio, includes facial treatment, before/after makeover, photos via email.
 
Starting Thursdays, 8/19 at 5:30pm in Manhattan, NYC.
 
Feel free to send me an email at corinnesfashionworld@yahoo.com to make an appointment.
 
 
To view her past portfolio check out her blog here
http://corinnesfashionworldmakeupportfolio.blogspot.com/
 
You can also find her on facebook here
 
 
When you contact her let her know that I sent ya.
 
 

Share/Bookmark
 
 
** I was not paid in any fashion for this post. **
 
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tara! You are blessing, I appreciate all that you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless