Monday, July 5, 2010

Smockity Frocks visits Sears Outlet

Smockity Visits Sears Outlet

by Smockity Frocks on July 2, 2010
If you're new here, WELCOME! You can to subscribe to my RSS feed or by email. Go ahead! Get Smockity every day. It's FREE!
I finally made it to my Sears Outlet store with a partial Smockity Bunch for a tour. (I had to leave one girl with strep throat home with Daddy and our boy was away at church camp.)
I was met at the door right away by the manager, Amy Powell. She was just as friendly and helpful as she could be, and as far as she knew I was just another customer. As soon as I introduced myself to be a Sears Outlet Signature Team Mom, she was more than happy to give me a guided tour of the store.
We saw clothes and children’s books.
They also carry small kitchen appliances as well as all the major ones.
The large appliances are where you will see the best bargains! They are marked down every 30 days until they are sold or until they have remained in the store for 8 months.
This brand new refrigerator was originally over $600. In some cases the appliances only have minor scratches or were returned because the customer changed his mind about the purchase.
If you need any large appliances, or even small ones (check out these universal remotes for $3.99!) be sure to check out your Sears Outlet. They are having huge mark downs this holiday weekend!

Share and Enjoy:








 
 
 

Share/Bookmark  
** I was not paid in any fashion for this post. **
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless