Saturday, July 10, 2010

Online Fundraiser For The Darwins

 Today I made a totally off topic post on facebook and Tammy replied with an answer (THANK YOU). I stopped by her page to thank her and found an event that deserves MUCH attention.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fundraiser For The Darwins Event details





My very good friend Amy has been having a hard time. Her husband has been in and out of the hospital for the last month. He is now currently back in the hospital and the Drs just don't know what is wrong.
 
Ed is having problems with his kidneys working to full strength, last I heard they were at less than 10%.
 
Amy also has 2 wonderful girls that are trying to deal with dad being in the hospital. Amy is trying to continue to work, but it's hard. They will have some medical bills to pay because insurance doesn't cover it all. Also because Amy is trying to be with her husband her paychecks are not what they should be. Rent is a concern for her after July. I as a good friend want to do my part to help this family. That is why I am holding a special fundraiser for them. As most of you know I sell Tastefully Simple and Avon.
 
Starting from today and going through the end of Aug, all orders placed through me via email will allow me to give up to 50% of my profits to this family during their time of need. So please if you can help please consider placing an order or two with me. You can check out all the products on http://www.youravon.com/tscheler and http://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/tscheler and then place your order at tlscheler@hotmail.com and I will get you your items and help for the Darwin family!
 
Please feel free to pass this onto anyone you feel would be interested in helping, the more people the better!!
 
 




In addition to this, I am offering 15% of my profits as a donation to the Darwin Family as well..
 When you check out use code "helped" (aka Help Ed) for a 15% discount and 15% will also be donated to the Darwin Fundraiser.
 
 

    





 Go to http://www.myScentEssence.com  to make your purchase and  help Ed.
 
myScentEssence is a non-toxic wickless candle company.
 
 
 
 
 

Share/Bookmark
 ** I was not paid in any fashion for this post. I will receive commission for each order which will be donated to the fundraiser**
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless