Thursday, April 22, 2010

PROBLEM I'm a Macy's Gift Card Winner - Ultimate Blog Party



Ultimate Blog Party Winner!!!!! The Ultimate Blog Party is just what it sounds like. It is hosted by 5MinutesForMom.com and I was fortunate to participate this year! There were SOOO many awesome prizes and it was hard to pick. SO I put in just a few choices on my UBP intro post and ended up winning a $25 Macys gift card provided by 
Mel's World  With Melissa Mashburn.
 
 
Here's my problem though. CHOICES.....  I have so many choices and I am not sure how I would spend it...
Can you help me???? lol
 
 


Share
Share/Bookmark
 
 


** I was not paid in any fashion for his post. My views and opinions are always honestly given. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless