- Cheesecake Factory – Cheesecake Factory’s will be selling pieces of their oh-so-good cheesecake on July 30th, at half price. They will also be debuting yet another delicious cake – “Stefanie’s Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake.” FIND A FACTORY HERE
- Eli’s Cheesecake – Get a free slice of Eli’s Cheesecake – one per person – from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., while supplies last. FIND ELI'S HERE
- Chocolate Cheesecake – This recipe calls for a graham cracker crumb crust, cream cheese and chocolate chips.
- Cherry Cheesecake – You’ll need cinnamon, lemon juice and cherry pie filling for this no-bake cheesecake.
- Caramel Cheesecake – This recipe uses chocolate wafers for the crust and marshmallows, caramel topic, and cream cheese for the rest of the cake.
- Irish Cream Cheesecake – You’ll need vanilla wafers for the crust, cream cheese, gelatin and Bailey’s Irish Cream for this decadent no-bake pie.
- Turtle Cheesecake – Talk about rich! This one calls for pecans, caramel candy, chocolate pudding mix , fudge topping, cream cheese and sour cream.
- No-Bake Peanut Butter TOBLERONE Cheesecake – This rich dessert has OROE backing crumbs, smooth peanut butter and TOBLERONE Swiss milk chocolate. 510 calories per slice, but hey, who’s counting?
- No Bake Cheesecake – Angela, from Cottage Magpie, creates this stunning dessert.
- White Chocolate Cheesecake – You’ve got cheesecake, you’ve got chocolate. ‘Nuff said!
- Philadelphia Light No-Bake Individual Cheesecakes – Simple.
- Lemonade Cheesecake Pie – This looks totally refreshing and one piece has 260 calories! You’ll need just a few ingredients: Honey Maid Graham Crumbs, margarine, cream cheese, thawed lemonade concentrate, whip topping, strawberries and sugar.
Citrus Cheesecake – This refreshing cheesecake is light and creamy and only has 270 cals per slice.
Skinny No-Bake Cheesecake – This low-cal recipe calls for Cool Whip Free, reduced fat cream cheese, reduced fat graham cracker crust, sugar and lemon juice. That’s it!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake – Be warned – these recipes, from Peabody, look amazing!
- Mascarpone Cherry Cheesecake – There are no words! Just looking at the magnificent pictures will add inches to your thighs! From Irene, Confessions of a Tart.
- Key Lime Cheesecake – How refreshing!
- Deep-Fried Cheesecake – From Paula Deen, this recipe calls for spring roll wrappers, white chocolate, semisweet chocolate and graham cracker crumbs.
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake – This top-rated simple recipe, from Tyler Florence, takes just minutes to whip up. You’ll need a store-bought cheesecake, strawberries, strawberry ice cream and graham cracker crumbs.
- Joanne’s Almost Fat-Free Cheesecake Recipe- Another great recipe from Paula Deen. This recipe takes over an hour to make and includes a cookie crumb crust. The filling includes 3 packages of fat-free cream cheese, fat-free sour cream and lemon curd.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – This highly-rated recipe is perfect for a crisp day. You’ll need 1 can of pureed pumpkin, cream cheese and graham crackers for the crust.
- Toffee Crunch Caramel Cheesecake – This recipe uses a gingersnap crust.
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake – This recipe calls for 3 packages of cream cheese, Davincci Kuhuli Caffe syrup, heavy cream, sour cream, pecans and eggs. This has to be free of calories, right?
Original Post here: http://www.examiner.com/article/celebrate-national-cheesecake-day-free-cheesecake-and-decadent-recipes