Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey do - TShirtPrinting.net






 
I LOVEEEEE simple but fun T-shirts. So when I saw the opportunity to review this shirt from TshirtPrinting.net I jumped! Not only did I not have to choose but the shirt they were sending was already super cool. We got the white shirt (shown above, on the bottom right and below)
 
 




 The shirt is made of 100% pure, preshrunk cotton and its a lighter shirt which makes it perfect for layers or summer time wear! My kids would not stop laughing at the monkey and even though its mainly pink they all started fighting over it (2 boys, 1 girl) and you see who ended up with it lol



Here at TshirtPrinting.net we have over twenty years experience in the screen printing industry and take pride in offering an honest, easy to understand way of doing business. We believe that you, our customer, are searching for someone to fulfil your printing needs without stress and with your satisfaction being our main aim.

 
We have tried to make this site as straightforward as possible and realise that most of our existing customers welcome speaking to a real person who is eager to help and listen to your requirements so that we can use our experience to the full. Please call to see if we are the kind of people you would like to do your work for you. Our free phone line is 0800 046 7633.
 
To all our customers past and present we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your custom and continued support. Cheers.

Some options they offer are:
 
Printed Mens T Shirts
Printed Ladies T Shirts
Printed Kids T Shirts
Printed Hooded Tops
Printed Sweatshirts
Promotional Clothing
Printed Vests
Workwear
 
 
Stop by www.TshirtPrinting.net to place your custom order today
 
 
Tara Todd

Share/Bookmark
 
** I was not paid in cash form for this post. **

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Photobucket 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tara, I hope you read my comment as I sent emailed you 2-3 times but haven't received any response from you. I think they might be going to your spam folder. Please contact me at 1001shopsllc(at)gmail(dot)com if possible as I want to talk regarding advertising my websites on your blog.

    I'm hoping to hearing from you.

    Warm Regards
    Marina Chernyak
    http://www.1001shops.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless