Friday, January 8, 2010

Carribbean Jewelz

I am normally not much of a jewelry person.. BUT if I wear it, it has to have style and seem some what earthy, funky, hip, chic and fun! YES, all in one!! This is my kind of store!

Carribbean Jewelz is described as being of Quality, Handcrafted Jewelry with a Carribbean Flair!
My favorite piece, if I had to pick, I would have to say the one featured right here in the blog. Honey Gold Jasper Bracelet. In my opinion it's suitable for every age and style.. even includes some class and sass!

Customer Comments:
I love the bracelet I bought. It looks even better than in the picture. Thanks. I will be back.
- Susan Wislow

Her collections include; Bracelets, Earrings, items For Girls Only, Hand Stamped Silver, Necklaces & Pendants and even (shhhh don't tell the secret) Gift Wrapping and LAYAWAY!!! How awesome!



Martin Luther King Sale!
20% off store wide. Enter code martin20
Sale ends January 16th
 



TweetIt from HubSpot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Be sure to check back often and always feel free to leave comments, suggestions and connected information to the post you have read! I hope you enjoyed this post!
God Bless